Sunday, June 3, 2012

Random Pose Pack!

Made a couple of random poses that I thought I would share. There are a total of six poses, you can use them separatley, or how I arranged them looks best. There IS a pose list, so no need to use 'pose by name'. YOU HAVE TO HAVE POSE PLAYER! Otherwise you can't uses poses in general. Enjoy! Leave a comment if you want to know where you can get any of the custom content. Download: Here

Animation Names:
a_monstrcookie_pose01
a_monstrcookie_pose02
a_monstrcookie_pose03
a_monstrcookie_pose04
a_monstrcookie_pose05
a_monstrcookie_pose06




6 comments:

  1. Wow, these are so cute and look great. I can never get poses of Sims hugging to work for me. I know this may sound silly but these work for normal height Sims. These are very natural and cute poses. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you :) Yeah I made them for natural heights, but they might work if you have a height slider, I just haven't tried it. Thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I love those poses!
    And as you offered... would you mind telling me where I can find the top in pose 1 and the stockings on pose 2?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sad expression on their faces, very good for pictures. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Симпатичные парные позы! Как для гетеросексуальных, так и для гомосексуальных (Я бы сказал - лесбийских) пар. Забираю все!

    ReplyDelete